Sunday, August 12, 2012

Kari on the Olympic Opening Ceremony

I've been meaning to document this for a while, and figured with the closing ceremony tonight, this is my last chance.

My mother is quite possibly the sweetest woman I know. But every once in a while, she has a snarky side that comes out that I absolutely love. I got a quick glimpse of it the last time I was home when the two of us watched the Olympic opening ceremony (it was On Demand) and I quickly learned that she had a lot to say about it. In case you missed it or wanted a different perspective, here is a quick recap from the eyes of Kari:


Chronologically...


"These people sound boring, probably because they are." - Mom on the announcers.
She wasn't the only one annoyed by Matt Lauer. Check out Shut Up Matt Lauer for more. Image credit.



Image credit.
"Look at that frightening baby, what is that?!?!" - Mom



Giant Voldemort Image Credit
In response to the announcer saying "[JK Rowling's] books made it cool to read again"
"No they didn't. Goosebumps did!" -  Mom




Image credit
"Yea, right." - Mom




Image credit
"This is just weird." - Mom




Image Credit
"Looks like a mess." - Mom



Image credit
"Probably could've used a little less grass." - Mom



And my personal favorite:

"What are they gonna do with all that grass after this?" - Mom

1 comment: