Thursday, September 8, 2016

Amen Omen - Ben Harper

I've had a "few" crushes in my life. They come and go, but some of them leave some little precious stones for me to keep. Some examples:



  • my high school crush, THE high school crush, played guitar, I learned how to play guitar solely to impress him. While my crush soon fizzled, I still love strumming my guitar.
  • a college crush was obsessed with Ben Harper. Prior to meeting crush, I hardly knew who Ben Harper was. While I failed to love Ben Harper with as much zeal as said crush, this song will always be a nostalgic treasure to me:








p.s. freaking blogger is so lame, I know. It won't support .jpgs from >1 year ago but it seems like the embedded videos stick around. Sorry about that, I'm going to try to only post stuff that directly feeds from another site so it doesn't turn into an error message in later scrolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment