Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thought Catalog Excerpts

I greatly enjoy this author's phrasing and need to document it somewhere:
...I can blame you for the death of us even though I know full well it takes two to make a relationship flourish or fall apart and I’m just as responsible, maybe it was more my fault than yours or maybe we’re like oil and water, unable to mix even with the best of intentions, who knows and who cares. 
 ...I can do that or I can just stop; keep nourishing my pain or snap my vertebrae straight and leave you in the past where you fell. I can shed my delicate skin and grow armor, feel safe in my own arms and learn to forget without forgiving.  
... I can stop viewing myself as inherently incomplete and become my own reason to smile. 

The full article 

No comments:

Post a Comment